Just Check Out Your link  Earn with Affiliate Marketing 20000$


Boy Goes Sledding, But Grandma Completely Loses It When She Realizes Her Mini Horses’ Plan!

Sledding is a fun time for families, but in this video, the hill is in a meadow of miniature horses that insist on joining the fun. It was his first snowstorm and he brought enough snow to go sled, so the grandmother (who raises the mini horses) pulled her grandchildren for fun, but the little ponies wouldn't stay out. Grandma can't hold her laugh when she understands what her mini horses have in mind. Hard to say who is enjoying the most experience: grandma, children or mini horses. I LOVE this video and see myself looking at it again and again ... and it always makes me smile ... beautiful miniature white-tailed horses. We all remember those happy winter days when we were in a sleigh. Even better was when we were on Christmas vacation, so we had plenty of time to go out and play in the snow. But wherever the fun happens, all the young spirits want to act. The little ponies follow the boy down the hill as in a "follow the leader" game. And when his nephew begins his descent down the hill, the ponies run by, running the sled to the end. I think this is the most adorable video I've ever seen! What a wonderful way to grow your children (both human and equine). The grandmother who shared this video with us says: "Thank you, EVERYONE, for all the kind compliments. Very glad you liked it, I have to apologize for my loud laugh, even if genuine, I should have silenced him, I suppose. LOL, we had so much fun that day and I was totally struck by how viral it was :) "
Boy Goes Sledding, But Grandma Completely Loses It When She Realizes Her Mini Horses’ Plan! Boy Goes Sledding, But Grandma Completely Loses It When She Realizes Her Mini Horses’ Plan! Reviewed by My Blog on September 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Best Products

Powered by Blogger.