Just Check Out Your link  Earn with Affiliate Marketing 20000$


This Is The Most Beautiful Thing You’ll Ever See and Hear. I Could Rewatch It Endlessly!

Sir David Attenborough and the BBC organized an impressive editing video with stunning scenes from the natural world. We see magnificent landscapes with spectacular colors of every environment and area of ​​the world. In the assembly, all types of creatures that live in different habitats take care of their day or night, as foreseen by nature. The video is set with the music of that great musician, Louis Armstrong, "What a Wonderful World". And with a calm and surprising tone, Sir David Attenborough silently recites the classic lines of the song. "I see green trees also red roses I see them flourish for you and me And I think for myself What a wonderful world I see the blue skies White clouds Bright blessed days Dark Holy Nights And I think for myself What a wonderful world " As the images progress, we explore the natural wonders of the world. We are at sea with penguins and jellyfish, in the Kalahari with a family of meerkats, we see an owl in search of prey, there are moonlit nights, the northern lights, lightning and storms, seahorses, killer whales, rainbows and butterflies. The video reminds us how lucky we are to live on this beautiful planet that we, and all those other wonderful creatures, call home. It ends with a happy laugh from the best naturalist with whom the world has been blessed when Sir David sums it up by saying: "Simply wonderful.
This Is The Most Beautiful Thing You’ll Ever See and Hear. I Could Rewatch It Endlessly! This Is The Most Beautiful Thing You’ll Ever See and Hear. I Could Rewatch It Endlessly! Reviewed by My Blog on September 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Best Products

Powered by Blogger.